Digital Graphics in My Blog

Here's a digital graphic I made



I looked for a good picture for a game I play then I clicked om the picture and copied the link on here and put it as a link and tested the link works

















This is a picture of my trailer for a lizard person that I created in Photoshop

























Here is my game's cover for my game I used photoshop to crop my face and used Middlesbrough College as a background and fated myself so I'm like a ghost and saved it into a JPEG so it shows as a picture, then I used the image tool in blogger to get the file I saved the game cover into and got it into here


















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Consider when making a blog post

Embedding Audio

Health and Safety